2014 English Classics Betting - Newmarket Set For Guineas Weekend
The new flat season in the UK is always an exciting time and we can look forward to a thrilling summer of classics this year. The Guineas weekend at Newmarket will kick us off and all eyes will be on the likes of Kingman and Rizeena who are expected to start well backed for the 2000 and 1000 Guineas respectively.
Of course it is now possible to watch all the English Classics Live from your PC and we have outlined how you can watch any of these races in our Live Online Horse Racing section. We also explain how to make bets once you opened an account with these bookmakers. Free bets are available from the opening Classic, the 2000 Guineas Free Bet right through to a St Leger free bet if you are a first time customer.
2000 Guineas Odds
The 2000 Guineas is the first of the five English Classics and is run over the famous Newmarket Rowley mile. The 2014 race will take place on Saturday 4th May and featured some of the finest thoroughbred colts in Europe and Kingman should prove very tough to beat.
1000 Guineas Betting
The 1000 Guineas is the second of the five English Classics and is also run over the famous Newmarket Rowley mile course. The 1000 Guineas is for three-year-old thoroughbred fillies and it is the opening race of the Fillies' Triple Crown.
The Derby Odds
The Epsom Derby is the "Blue Riband" of the English turf and is for three-year-old colts. We have a complete Derby betting review for you to enjoy, with a comprehensive Epsom Derby Betting Tips and Derby free bet offers for you to get involved in. Australia and Kingston Hill are just a brace of names who could line up for the Classic in June.
The Epsom Oaks is for the fillies and is staged over the Derby course at Epsom Downs over one and a half undulating miles. Our complete Oaks Online Betting Odds guide is full of Epsom Oaks betting tips and all the very best Oaks Free Bet offers. The betting for the 2014 race is as close as ever, with the likes of Certify a potentially leading light in the race.
St. Leger Betting
The final classic, the St Leger, is raced at Doncaster's Town Moor in September and is the last chance of the season for classic glory. No horse since the great Nijinsky has completed the "Triple Crown" of Guineas, Epsom Derby and St Leger, and the marathon 1m 6f 132yards and glamorous alternatives such as the Arc and Breeders' Cup lead Derby and Guineas winners' connections to set their sights elsewhere. Our Comprehensive St Leger betting review will assist you in narrowing down your St Leger tips and the St Leger free bet offers may help you make some money also.
- Weekend Racing Review Shantou Village And Fox Norton Star At Cheltenham For Mulholland
- Vibrato Valtat To Land Old Roan Chase Victory For Nicholls At Aintree
- Well Backed Yucatan To Storm To Racing Post Trophy Glory At Doncaster
- Weekend Racing Review Almanzor And Minding Star On British Champions Day
- Seventh Heaven To Storm To Fillies And Mares Glory On Champions Day
- Quiet Reflection Is Favourite For Champions Sprint Stakes At Ascot
- Minding To Get The Better Of Ribchester In Queen Elizabeth II Stakes Betting
- Sheikhzayedroad Tipped To Cause Long Distance Cup Shock On British Champions Day
- Fantastic Filly Found Fancied To Claim Champion Stakes Glory At Ascot